10+ years of experience in ICT, offering a diverse and eclectic background mainly in System Administration and Cloud Computing Management on both Linux and Windows OS with in depth knowledge of server and network hardware equipment and their troubleshooting. Good experience in Network Administration and Monitoring, maintain the required security of IT/office environment and equipment with the help of firewalls and other security tools. Manage different flavors of OS on VMware ESXi hosts with vCenter Server to virtualize the environment. Excellent Understanding of SAN based environment worked on IBM Storage.
Hands-on Experience and Specializations on different products are:
- IBM Tape Library TS3200
- IBM Bladecenter HS21
- Linux Administration
- Windows Administration
- MS SQL Database Administration
- Network Monitoring also with Nagios / Zenosis
- Server Hardwares
- Network Administration (Routers/Managed Switches)
- IT Security (Firewalls, etc.)
- Virtualization (VMware, Hyper-V)
- Cloud Management (Azure, AWS, GCP)
Systems, Network, Infrastructure Administrator | Datacenter Operations | Cloud Administration
- 2017 -Eurosoft Tech LimitedTechnical Support Consultant• Installation, Administration and Maintenance of SQL Server Instances.
• Manage and maintain the health of databases of the offshore clients.
• Troubleshoots and repairs the SQL database of the offshore clients.
• Manage and maintain the VOIP system and remote system to access the UK clients
remotely for giving support to them.
• Manages CRM and ticketing system and performs different analysis to give the best solution
of client issues.
• Preforms required network configurations remotely on routers of different clients for
successfully running the product.
• Integrations of different telephony services including TAPI, Panasonic, Samsung, BT VOIP.
• Manages the Office 365 accounts of various clients.
• Cloud Administration of the clients with Azure and AWS.
- 2012 - 2017Board of Secondary Education KarachiSystem Engineer• Responsible for various hardware and software acquisitions and implementations.
• Design tools, reports, charts and graphs for senior management to provide ongoing, at-a-glance summaries of work status and performance.
• Conducted SQL Server production database analysis on a regular basis.
• RAID implementation with both Windows and Linux based systems on IBM and HP machines.
• Implement and Managing Domain Controller and Active Directory Services.
• Installation and configuration of MS SQL Server 2012/2008 versions.
• Writes SQL queries involving multiple tables inner and outer joins.
• Updating database systems by reviewing, planning, testing and installing database security patches and service packs.
• Working and knowledge of SQL server Architecture, Data and Log file and Index Architecture.
• Hands-on resolving locks, deadlocks and performance issues like CPU, I/O, Memory bottlenecks.
• Implementation of Linux based Network Monitoring Tools (Nagios & Zenoss).
• Deployment of Servers on VMware ESXi Hypervisor via Vcenter Server.
• Deploy and Managing Remote Desktop Services on Thin Clients in the organization.
• Managing Linux based Thin Clients.
• Design new mark sheets and Implement Web-enabled QR Codes which takes the unique specific fields from the database.
- 2009 - 2012Meezan Bank LimitedIT Support Specialist• Maintain and Manage Meezan Bank’s major 24/7 Datacenter in Karachi.
• Performs routine datacentre operations and provide daily reporting of machines, network links stability and daily backups of critical production servers to the manager.
• Ensure the 24/7 Network connectivity between all Meezan bank branches and Headoffice by regular and daily monitoring of links.
• Perform regular network security reviews and produce reports of network stability, security and utilization for submission to higher authorities.
• Installed and Configured Video Conferencing setup (Tandberg Edge 95 and Recorder) for Bank both at Head office and Regional offices which included Multi site conferencing, presentation sharing for corporate and training purposes.
• Developed and tested storage strategies and disaster-recovery plan for large manufacturing company’s operational database, delivering solution that guaranteed recovery performance and high availability.
• Enhanced end users’ understanding of database systems by conducting pre-implementation workshops, delivering group and individual training sessions and creating user-friendly training materials.
• Installed and Implemented both SQL and Oracle Database Systems.
• Configure datacenter core switch 6500 with service modules (Firewall, IDS and NAM) for Ether channel, VLAN/ InterVLAN routing, HSRP, security, etc.
• Manage and troubleshoot HP Proliant and DELL PowerEdge Servers in Datacenter.
• Administrate and Maintain Windows and Linux Machines in Datacenter.
• Work and Manage the Fibre Channel SAN with IBM Storage.
• Configure of VLANs (Data and Voice), trunks, VTP, and STP parameter on switches.
• Configure of routing protocols and redistribution on network devices.
• Worked on VMware vSphere and VMware vCenter Management.
• Worked on Microsoft and Linux Technologies.
• Install and deployment of Linux and Microsoft OS on IBM Bladecenter HS21.
• Worked on Squid, Sendmail, and Samba.
- 2003 - 2007Sir Syed University of Engineering and TechnologyBS Computer Engineering
- Sex: Male
- Marital Status: Married
- Religion: Islam
- Nationality: Pakistani
- Date of Birth: 20th Oct 1984