To work on the organization's graphic design production projects that effectively communicates and enhances the brand image of the organization.
Design and artwork (brochures, posters, leaflets, banners, buntings, reports and books) and be responsible for all graphics, art and creative-related activities for both internal and external clients.
Graphic Designer in Seri Kembangan
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Indesign
- Assist in the development and deployment of multimedia services for the organization.
- To provide support in account servicing and business development for creative and multimedia services.
- On occasions, for the benefit of the Company you may be required to undertake other duties as required by management.
- All other work & business related matters as required by the management.
- Flexible work environment
- EPF, SOCSO, BONUS
- Group PA by Berjaya Insurance
- Company Annual Trip Local / Oversea
RM1500 - RM3000
Browse All Jobs