9 ms2, 2018
- Degree holder in Property Development/Real Estate Management or equivalent.
- 5 – 10 year(s) working experience in the property market.
- Mature personality, meticulous, analytical and have good interpersonal and communications skills.
- Good understanding of Malaysia property market.
- Originate, structure and manage all the activities within the Research Department.
- Conduct research, analysis and feasibility studies on market movements & developments, share evaluation and stock recommendation.
- Providing investment advice to our valued clients, high-net worth individuals and organisations.
- Make effective recommendation on research & sampling methodologies required to accomplish desired business objectives.
- Experience designing and managing both customised qualitative & quantitative research.
- Excellent analytical skills, expertise and wide exposure in conducting investment advisory activities.
- Develop quality and timely research reports to relevant parties.
- Interesting and challenging work.
- Opportunity to enhance your experience or launch your career working with talented professionals in the property industry.
- Friendly and flexible working environment.
Share this job offer
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs