4 ms4, 2018
Assistant Manager, Finance
- Possesses at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting/Banking and/or Professional Accounting qualification or equivalent.
- 3-5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- A team player, independent and resourceful.
- Conversant in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Responsible positive attitude, mature and independent.
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Handle full set of accounts.
- Prepare monthly financial reports.
- Prepare cheque for payment, refund deposit and manage the petty cash.
- Prepare invoices, collect rent, service fee and arrears.
- Control and carry out arrears management.
- Handle property tax issues and prepare property tax payment.
- Handle fixed deposit arrangement.
- Liaise with auditor and coordinate the auditing of accounts for each financial year.
- Work closely with accounting team on site to ensure accuracy of accounting records.
- Carry out duties which may be assigned to you from time to time as requested by the Superior/Directors of the Company.
- Competitive remuneration package
- 5-day workweek
- Professional environment
- Highly skilled team and career growth
Share this job offer
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs