4 ms4, 2018
Assistant Manager, Finance
- Possesses at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting/Banking and/or Professional Accounting qualification or equivalent.
- 3-5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- A team player, independent and resourceful.
- Conversant in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Responsible positive attitude, mature and independent.
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Handle full set of accounts.
- Prepare monthly financial reports.
- Prepare cheque for payment, refund deposit and manage the petty cash.
- Prepare invoices, collect rent, service fee and arrears.
- Control and carry out arrears management.
- Handle property tax issues and prepare property tax payment.
- Handle fixed deposit arrangement.
- Liaise with auditor and coordinate the auditing of accounts for each financial year.
- Work closely with accounting team on site to ensure accuracy of accounting records.
- Carry out duties which may be assigned to you from time to time as requested by the Superior/Directors of the Company.
- Competitive remuneration package
- 5-day workweek
- Professional environment
- Highly skilled team and career growth
Share this job offer
Suite 34.01, Level 34, Menara Citibank, 165, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur
More Job Offers
See all jobs