2 ms7, 2018
Tax / Audit Supervisor
- -Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Taxation ,Auditing or relevant working experience.
- -Familiar with accounting standards, tax laws, and filling procedure.
- -Computer literacy (MS Excel in particular).
- -Good analytical and time management skills.
- -Able to work independently and work well under pressure.
- -Independent and problem solver. Have own circle and support network of accounting & finance community.
- -Perform and handle full statutory tax or audit computation.
- -Plan tax payments and track tax returns.
- -Remind and advise clients on all aspect of audit or tax matter.
- -Accumulate,review and analyze financial and operational data.
- -Back up on compliance audit and answering inquiries.
- -Share financial data with the accounting department.
- -Identify tax savings and suggest ways to increase profits.
- -Keep up-to-date with industry trends and track changes related to taxes.
- -Work closely with other team members to complete the audit assignment within given time frame.
- -Effective supervision of junior staff and provide on the job training.
Share this job offer
12A-2, JALAN PJU8/5C, DAMANSARA PERDANA, 47820 PETALING JAYA , Petaling Jaya
More Job Offers
See all jobs