Serve as a point of contact for customers with queries about products, orders, deliveries and provide support for sales representatives by contributing high quality customer service and satisfaction to achieve company sales targets.
Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, and relevant internal liaison, to optimize quality of service, business growth, and customer and satisfaction.
Customer service in Bukit Mertajam
- Require 1 year experience.
- Initiative, active and creative.
- Fast learner.
- Suite LEAN environment.
- Communicate with customer and process orders in an accurate and timeliness manner for any queries assist of documentations, information and status updates.
- Coordinate sales effort with internals by monitoring delivery schedules, supply chain operations (stock to delivery) and communicating relevant information.
- Plan and coordinate the logistic arrangement according to availability and cost effectiveness in order to meet customer's deliveries or shipment.
- Take ownership of customers issues, respond to complaints and resolve issues aiming to customer contentment within the time limits to preserve company’s reputation.
- Manage relevant sales reporting and payment collection for the sales and management.
- Process order promptly in accurate manner.
- Develop and maintain files and records with effective filing systems.
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities, take and process orders in an accurate manner and timeliness.
Browse All Jobs